SIX WORD STORY


SIX WORD STORY

Tentang ungkapan perasaan yang hanya disampaikan dengan enam kata. Kata-kata ini datang berasal dari keseharian kita, dimana terkadang kita merasa kesal, sedih, bahagia, marah, dll. Didapat dari Wattpad, untuk informasi authornya ada di akhir tulisan.

Let the stories begin...

“I just wanted to be enough.”

“You destroyed me and I apologized.”

“I wish I felt less empty.”

“I want my old self back.”

“In another lifetime, maybe I’ll survive.”

“Sometimes I pretend you love me.”

“Live well or live hell, choose.”

“I detroyed my self, so you couldn’t.”

“You win some, you lose some.”

“Darkness is as comforting as light.”

“The empty hearts weight the most.”

“ We are the memories yet to be.”

“I’ll be alright, just not tonight.”

“His smile is my favorite part.”

“Tired of living, scared of dying.”

“I destroyed my self by loving you.”

“They held hands like broken glass.”

“She is the space between breaths.”

“We’ll do this thing together, ok?”

“Someday, darling, we will make history.”

“You were a house on fire.”

“Get me out of my mind.”

“It must end. I must end.”

“She reached out. The ground collapsed.”

“New owner of a world unknown.”

“Winter come and went, sorrow stayed.”

“Show me the meaning of loneliness.”

“Oops, too deep—She whispered last.”

“To yo. Fuck you. From me.” – I don’t know, I belief this sentence was meaningless hehe.

“Random fact: I have trust issues.”

“There she lies, my wounded soldier.”

“I am a mess. I confess.”

“Forgive me, I need to leave.”

“After acceptance, there will be FREEDOM”

“Your lies have scorched my lips.”

“looking for answers we can append.”

“The rapture came, we’re all sinners.”

“Go away!—That’s all she said.”

“You deserve someone better.” “I know.”

“I found another picture to burn.”

“Sure, it will soon be over.”

“The ghoshts are chasing us. Run!”

“Off the cliff I throw my sorrows.”

“I’m sorry I’ll never be her.”

“One day, I’ll be good enough.”

“I hope you feel mu absence.”

“I am more scar then skin.”

“You were always my sweetest mightmare.”

“You give. They take. You’re empty.”

“Finding you was like finding home.”

“I am consistently good at failing.”

“I’m sorry I’ll never be her.”

“The smallest coffins are the heaviest.”

“Finding you was like finding home.”

“Your insecurities are ruining your life.”

...

Copyright by Aestrophilia and some are from tumblr or from  other authors.





You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.