You Must Know

Since me and my best friend make a deal for writing every content in our blog with English (on January - December 2018). So, maybe after this all of my content (Today, Sajak, and Artikel) will using English.

Buuut... Until December 2017 ends, I still post some content in my blog with bahasa. (Actually because I make an article about DAY6 with bahasa and not finished yet hehee srry).

A reason why me and my best friend make this deal because we want to learn about English. 

'Practice will make your skill better than before, right?'

I hope we can make it! *Optimis*

Ah yaaaa I almost forgot. Here I promote my best friend blog:
benybin.blogspot.com

And she like talked about pshicology.


You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.