Remember something that might be forgotten

I know right that you really know about my feeling
But why you always save me in this complicated crowd?

You know that i always want to be in this part and feeling this sensation
But why you always make me to far? Far away from there. 

I remember that i can be part of them, so tightly, they hold me so i can't moved away
But why you took me in a place like a cubic? I can't go anywhere. 

I can't come closer.

You know that i'm so sad. 

But...
You told me to remember again, remember something that might be forgotten

Well, i remember everything
Everything
So i know who i am

Know i knew why i can't be part of them
I'm just a same as they are

Those magnet is south

And neither i

- Dr
Image : https://weheartit.com/entry/group/1995971\


You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.