1000 Kilometers

When a crowd comes to me
I know they didn't really come to me
They just come to see my weakness

To see how poor i am
To see how sad i am

When a crowd comes to me
I know i must take 1000 kilometers step
To far away from there,

Because i know,

My precence it's just a biggest show for them
And what i do it's like amusement for them
Eventhough i just sit and calm

Anyone can laugh
Anyone can stare
Anyone can gossiping
Anyone can cursing

And mostly,

Anyone can pretend didn't recognize - because they're shame.

image : http://jamesmwamisi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crowd-Staring.jpg



You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.