JUST A THOUGHT.

Wherever you are, if you read this message, i hope you'll always be a happy person in all conditions. God always bless you, everyday and everywhere. I hope you'll never do a stupid things that make people think you're really dumb. Be a smart person who can put yourself in a good conditions. Don't make everyone laught at what you do. Do you wanna make a promise with me? Promise me that you never be like me.
So do i. I promised to my self to be a good person but still said no when someone blame me for what i never did before.













































God, give me the patience to face up all the bad things that happened to me.
I just have You, to understand my problem when someone else can't.
Only You can listend everything that i've said.
Only You can feel all the things that i felt.
When someone else blame me about what i've done.
When someone else just judge me according to their sight.

Just You,
Who know that i'm crying even when my eyes doesn't have tears.
Who know that i'm feel sad when i felt that i can't handle my patience.
Who know that i'm feel suffered inside when they just see me looking happy outside.

I just have You.

God, please remove my tears when i'm sad.
God, please make me strong to accept everything even for all the bad things.
God, please... please... make me happy even if i'n in bad conditions.


You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.