(Today 27) The Best Way To Spend My Weekend

From some people maybe think the best way to spending weekend are hangout with friends, go to the mall, or dinner with boyfriend. Not to me. I do like going to the mall. also i do like hangout with my friend. But... spending my weekend with just me are the best way.

I have a habit for a long time. I like to going wherever i want by myself. alone. Thank God there's Transjakarta in my city, so i can going everyehere and explore Jakarta by myself. This is my habit, and my routinity schedule  when weekend comes. Why i like going alone? Maybe from some people, going alone is a scariest thing. But not to me.

And this is my favorite me-time schedule.

First of all i always visited a book store. Gramedia, of course. My favorite places are Gramedia in Pejaten Village Mall, Blok M, and Matraman. I always started with bookshelf for engineering. I do love to read an electrical engineering book, because this's reminds me about my campus life. Then i came to bookshelf for biography and history. I really really love to read about history, because it's like returning to be a time traveler. If time traveler are exist, i will wanna be one of them. 

FYI, i love reading books. Those are priceless, every words, every informations, every knowledge on a book, are priceless. But, i don't like reading teenlit or romance book. Since a couple years ago. Because boring. I love reading poems, history, biography, and ilustrations book. And if i came to a book store, i will stopped in those bookshelf. Like today, in a nicely sunday afternoon, i am going to Gramedia in Matraman. Buying 3 books, 2 books about biorgraphy and history, and one book about poems. 

Maybe someday i will write review about book that i've read before. 

Back to my routinity, going alone means you can do anything without feel anxious... Because you're alone! Walk in a footpath until almost 1 km away or sit alone in bus stop while listening to music in my earphone or anything. 

The second way that i do to spending my weekend is exploring jakarta with my favorite vehicle, TransJakarta. No matter i sit or stand in this bus, i always enjoyed. The best part is when you take a bus at night. I can see the light in a laaaarge buildings that so beautifuly. This is my way to love my city.

When i'm in Transjakarta, also i can see the whole city and many activities that occur by the capital residents when weekend. If i lucky, i can get the motivation of life  in my journey. I became more attentive to people around me and i became more gratefull for what happened in my life. I can see the other side of my capital city.

Going alone is not bad at all. and being alone is not bad too. Just make it simple. Sometimes you need a me-time in your life. Make yourself relax with your own way. So, this is my way to make myself relax and refreshing. This is my way to reset bad things that happend for 5 days. 

You can also try it sometimes.






If you have a time.










Greetings from me.

The Wanderer Lady.




You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.