(Today 26) Letting Go

This is what i feel when you can't do anything beside being an audience for the show in your life. You feel nothing. Empty. Even when your heart maybe can rebel on the situation that can happen. But i can't. I cant do anything.

Back to reality.

Letting go to someone who always together with you everytime make my heart so emotional. Let see today, maybe if you read all my posting in this blog you will know that i am very exhausted working in my office. Maybe you all really exhausted too when reading my posting. As you can see, in my deep heart i really wanna quit and if i can pay the pinalti, i will pay it as soon as posibble.

In fact, i cant.

So that's why i stay.

Previously, i collaborate with my friend for making so much planning to quit from our office. We are not planning for run away, no we're not. But we are planning for quit in a good way. To pay the pinalti and get back our certificate diploma. 

FYI, we are always together. From interview, studying in Bogor during one month, becoming roommate, we are going through day by day in Bogor always together, even our rangkings are not much different. We are also have thought to resign together.

Sadly, when the day where we are wants to send our resignation letters, i forced to undo my intentions. Because, at the end, i can't impose what is possibly i couldn't do. So... Hardly, i letting go my chance to quit from my job. i may be giving up, but my friend don't.

She keep going through. As long as she have chance, i said to her to do what she want to do before. No matter what can they said when you walk in to the office. I said to her,

"You are not take a wrong choice. You do the right things that i couldn't possibly don't."

Even when she thinks that she maybe will take the wrong choice that can make her regretted it. I said to her, with my faith,

"You do the right things, Ci. You do. Please don't hear what would they say to you. They will not feel the same as you are."

And this is what me and Kak Asri say it to you. 

When the day she pay the pinalty. This is the most emotional day in the beginning of August. She comes to my counter, and i serve her to pay the pinalti. As you know, i am a teller. I know she may be hurt when she saw me and me too when i saw her. This is the most tragic scene in my entire life. I can't even imagine when i am in her position. I am, ever wanted to resign like she would do right now. But i can't.

At that moment, we laugh. May be we are laughing because we can see how ironic our lives. And now we are not at the same directions. I am still here, waiting for my contract finished and she make her new destinations. I know, God will have the best planning for us. This is the best way from God. Never be sad ending as long as in the God destiny's. 

Fortunately, thank God we are still communicating and i hope we are still communicating and keep in touch together. We are can still hangout in J.Co right? Ice americano and green tea donuts, as we always order, right Ci?

I hope you are always happy wherever you're work and may God place you with the good office and with the good people. Ameen.

Be Happy always ya Ci, my beautiful friend.


From me, Ira.




You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.