(TODAY 25) TRAPPED

Surprisingly, there's always unfair moment in our lives. When we thought that our lives was a mess and not lucky. Then we realize, moment when our friends had a wonderful lives. Like I or you or us felt nowadays. Maybe. I've tried to build a lot of plan to make my lives walk in a right line. But truly, I was like get in a trap that I build.

Ya, I'm trapped.

Have you ever feel the same that I was?

It is like you are... with a soft step walked into a cage and then you locked it by your self. Without you realized. I've tried to make a sign so somebody can realise where am I and helped me. But guess what I get. They blame me about what I did before. Even though they know I do that because of them, because I want to be a good person who can change their conditions. But sadly, I'm alone...being traped in cage without the key.

And let me tell you about my short story, with the person that always care of me since a long time ago. I called her, 'Part of my life".

...

As I walk in a downtown with a 'Part of my life' in the middle of the night, Surely, always accompanied with a long journey. We laugh together, we cry together, we shared our problem, we pray and we hope the best for tomorrow. No matter how rude our lives. No matter how our life's so unfair.

Even if everyone's can mocking behind us. Even if everyone's shout us with harsh words and curse. Even if they blame us. Even if nobody who cares and cheer on us. Even if our feet can't pretend to stand anymore. We must stand still and strong. To show them that we can survive in a bad situations like we're facing recently.

Even though, at the end, we must left. Leaving the lives who full of a mess.

Our journey in the middle of the night ended in a crossroads. With a huge hope that God will listen to our prayers. And with a full of hope that God will changed our conditions.

...

"Oh God, grant me the strength to face up my problem. The courage to solve my fear from the problem that I feel. Place me in a good environment also with a good people. Keep me away from the bad things. Embrace me when I feel useless. 
May I always in God grace. May God always giving me the patience, the fortitude, and solutions to solve my problems."

Aamiin.




You may also like

1 comment:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.