Poems Full Of A Mess

Can i possibly sincere to work with them?

OKAY. Noted it. I promised to my self that i had to admit my decision, every my decision is God destiny. Good or bad, maybe this is the best way from God. I am a good daughter of God. In every difficult situation there's always a way out to solved it. God has a plan for me. I'm pretty sure that is a good plan for me. 

YA. I must be strong from now on. Keep your ear shut. Open your eyes. Be strong and Be brave. And keep yourself alive.

Poems Full Of A Mess

Even if your life was unfair
The sun don't want to be shine to you
The wind not blowing to you
The stars are never visible 
The moon don't want to show the presence to you
Even your life feels like a messed
Even you wanted to srew your self 
Because you can't handle
Because you....
Oh God, I can't... 


Take your time
Its okay, sweetheart
Take a deep breath
Wudhu'
Du'a
Allah will embrace you


You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.