(Today 29) Quaratine

"Oh god,"

I said.

I must confess that this quarantine was so boring. I don't even know what i'm doing. Sketching in between free time just doesn't make my day interesting. Scrolling on an Instagram timeline or insta story is make me so much bored, looking that people have an intresting life during quarantine except me. And sometimes just doing something on your phone makes your anxiety come and as if said,

"Oh hello welcome dude, come and join!" On a circle line that makes you feel bad everytime.

Texting my friend to talk about our job, look at some status on WhatsApp. Making a concert on my room. Eating chocolate, instant noodle, sleeping, et cetera. Thinking about how bored i am today, i could probably confess that i'd love to work or go out than doing nothing in my home.

So, i decided to clean my room. Because i know how messy it is. During cleaning, maybe a few change will make a good vibes on my room. I will re-decorate my room as soon as possible. Trying to clean my room make my mood feel better. Kinda lil' bit tired, but that's okay, as long as i'm happy.

After this, i brought my glasses and open my laptop to write something on my blog. Today series. Because writing something will change my mood to be better besides sketching or watching some movies, anime, and drama. Obviously, that's some alternates and choices if i'm feel pretty bored. Guess, it works for me.

To make myself busy, i can forget something that make me stressed. Little by little i can handle my self not to think hard. I can handle my feeling more calm . God seriously, i just wanna say thank you, i know today i'm not feeling blessed because i'm not grateful. Thankyou to make me feel better, thankyou to bring a health to my family, and thankyou for all your kindness that you give to me.

I feel better right now.

...

How about you,

"How are you doing today? is it good?"


You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.