Help

Today I hit myself over and over. And then freeze. Trying to control my self.




Living with trauma was suck. when it comes and situation where im alone, it can break my mood. Sometimes i want to kill my self or hit my self or i can be a stone who is not talk not doing anything sleep all the time or crying for hours without telling anyone whats the reason. I got afraid when i realise that i live with my trauma on a daily basis. I cant get over this. I need to accept this but i cant. I cant. Im scared. 


I cant tell my story to people. I know its not healthy for my self, i know. I’m scared if nobodys can accept me as a human being.




God please help im dying.



You may also like

No comments:

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.