HATE AS MUCH AS I LOVE

I hope I can meet someone who can be trusted every words he says. Someone who doesn't break his promise. Someone who can understand the condition of his partner. Someone who is not pushy and not demands a lot of his wife and children.



I hate someone who says rude and yells. I hate someone who smokes. I hate someone who uses other people for personal gain. I hate someone who smokes.



Did I write down the word twice?




That's how it is. I really hate people who smoke.




I don't want to have a partner like my father. Because of that I don't really trust someone until I'm sure that he is the right person.



I don't mind if I don't get married anytime soon because I don't want to go through the same thing like my mother did.



Overall, though i look like hating my father but in my deepest heart i do love my father too.



Dad, I hope you are always healthy and i hope you can see your daughter will have a husband who treats me better than you. Aameen.




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. why oh why i wrote it twice. and today i meet someone special who smoke and i don't know why i can't even hate that.


    i love him. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Author

DAY6!








THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!






Indira Pratiwi

Jakarta based ilustrator & dreamer. Born on 90's era. So, i like everything about 90's. More artwork, lets check: grafolio.com/1996_eirram

Nice too see you!
Powered by Blogger.